The topics we will be studying this term are:
- Tribal Tales- we will be studying the Stone Age through to the Iron Age. We will be looking at cave paintings in Art and the children will be producing their own.
- English- we will be looking at the story of Stone Age Boy and Ugg, which will link to our topic work. The children will be writing letters, instructions and writing their own story.
- Maths- we will be focusing on place value and calculations. We will also be learning our times tables, trying to get our certificates
- Science- we will be looking at Rocks and fossils.
- Computing – we will be looking at coding and how to write algorithms.
PE will be on a Tuesday morning with Mr Young and a Thursday with Mrs Hallam. Please ensure PE kits are in school on these days. Please ensure all items of clothing are labelled.
Please ensure children are reading regularly at home and that it is recorded and signed (by an adult) in their reading logs. We expect a minimum of five recordings a week.
Homework will be set on a Wednesday and handed in on a Monday.
Maths will be on Mathletics and children that are not able to access this at home will be able to in school.
Children will also have spellings set weekly.